Encryption & Key Management Simplified on Your SQL Server
Is your data privacy strategy meeting compliance regulations? If you aren't using an encryption key manager, then probably not. A strong encryption key management strategy is essential for meeting compliance requirements such as PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FISMA, state privacy laws, etc. Join Patrick Townsend, data security expert, as he discusses:
- Principles and best practices for encryption and key management
- Using EKM & TDE to easily encrypt sensitive data on SQL Server 2008/2012
- Encryption strategies for all SQL Server platforms
- Performance impacts of encryption on SQL Server
- How to easily meet compliance requirements
In this 30-minute webinar, Townsend Security will introduce you to Alliance Key Manager for SQL Server, an affordable appliance for SMB companies who need to meet encryption key management compliance requirements.
|Automatic integration with SQL Server 2008/2012
||Uses Microsoft's Extensible Key Management (EKM) interface to support Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) on SQL Server 2008/2012.
|A secure and separate appliance to manage encryption keys
||Enforce dual control and separation of duties for compliance by storing encrypted data away from the encryption keys.
|Simplify key management tasks
||Automate key rotation, retrieval, and generation in a central location.